If you don't have the original package then on the bottom of your Gateway device you can find a white sticker with information on it:
The Gateway Pro BT has three hardware versions:
- GWPC11B (compatible A): This was made for: BMW, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen. In the last few years instead of the GWPC11B product code you can see GWP-8510-xx item number on them
- GWPC12B (compatible B): This was made for Audi, Citroen, Peugeot. In the last few years instead of the GWPC12B product code you can see GWP-8520-xx item number on them
- GWPC13B (compatible C): This was made for Opel. This version was only produced for a short time
These are the car side cable harness versions which were made for the Gateway Pro BT:
- CABP-AC1: for Audi with the Quadlock connector
- CABP-AC2: for Audi with the mini ISO connector
- CABP-BM4: for BMW with the 40 flat pin connector (Quadlock)
- CABP-OC2: for Opel with the Opel Quadlock connector
- CABP-PC1: for Peugeot/Citroen with the Quadlock connector
- CABP-V21: for Volkswagen (BAP) with the Quadlock connector
- CABP-VC1: for Volkswagen (single CAN) with the Quadlock connector
On the left side you can see the label of a Gateway Lite cable for Toyota or Lexus, on the right side there is a Gateway Pro BT cable.
Important: Of course these hardware and cable versions do not mean that all types of the above mentioned car brands are supported. For checking a car's compatibility please read this.