If you don't have the original package then on the bottom of your Gateway device you can find a white sticker with information on it:
The Gateway 300 differs from other Gateway devices. It has different hardware versions for each supported car brands. So this means that not only the car side cable of the Gateway 300 is different for each car brand, but also the Gateway 300 hardware. If you have a Gateway 300 device and you can see on it "BMW", then it is only compatible with BMW cars, you can't use it by other car brands.
The left one was made for Volkswagen BAP, the right one was made for Opel Dual CAN
The Gateway 300 is only sold with its car side cable together in one package
These are the hardware and car side cable harness versions of the Gateway 300:
- Audi with Quadlock connector: GW33ACB hardware + CAB-GWVC1-3 cable (GW33AC1 package)
- Audi with mini ISO connector: GW33ACB hardware + CAB-GWAC2-1 cable (GW33AC2 package)
- BMW with older 17 round pin connector: GW33BMB hardware + 35BMW001 cable (GW33BM1 package)
- BMW with 40 flat pin connector (Quadlock): GW33BMB hardware + CAB-GWBM4-1 cable (GW33BM4 package)
- Opel with Opel Quadlock connector: GW33OCB hardware + CAB-GWOP1-2 cable (GW33OC1 package)
- Opel with Opel Quadlock connector: GW33OCB hardware + CAB-GWOP3-1 cable (GW33OC3 package)
- Peugeot/Citroen with Quadlock connector: GW33PCB hardware + CAB-GWPD1-1 cable (GW33PC1 package)
- Volkswagen with Quadlock connector: GW33V2B hardware + CAB-GWVB1-1 cable (GW33V21 package)
- Volkswagen with mini ISO connector: GW33VCB hardware + CAB-GWVS1-1 cable (GW33VC1 package)
This is the cable from the Gateway 300 "GW33OC1" package for Opel.
Important: Of course these hardware and cable versions do not mean that all types of the above mentioned car brands are supported. For checking a car's compatibility please read this.